Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Conditional 1 If / When (4)

1. ____________I am late to work, my boss gets very angry.
That is why I am always on time.

2. ____________I leave work, I usually go to the fitness center to work out.

3. ____________ he eats, he tries to choose healthy foods.

4. His car is very reliable, and he rarely has any trouble with it.
But he has had a couple of difficulties in the past.

____________ his car breaks down or he has any problems, he calls the auto club.

5. His car is terrible! It always breaks down. _____________ his car breaks down or he has any problems, he calls the auto club.

6. Mary gets six weeks paid vacation a year. She loves to travel. ___________ she goes on vacation, she always goes somewhere exotic.

7. Diane works harder than anyone I know. I don't think she has taken a day off in three years. But she does really love to travel.

____________ she goes on vacation, she goes somewhere exotic.

8. He loves going to the movies. ____________he goes to the movies, he always gets a large popcorn with tons of butter.

9. She hates TV. She thinks television is a waste of time.

___________ she watches any television at all, it is usually a documentary or a news program.

10. My friend always keeps in touch by mail. ____________ I get a letter, I usually write back immediately.

No comments: